`Achilles` was put on the market on June 30th, 2010.
CRAFT HOUSE has been putting Mercury, a parallel-linked leg set for KRS-4000 series servo by KONDO on the market since January, 2009. Mercury is highly regarded by robot builder.
It was proved that the parallel-linked mechanism of leg was suitable for robot fight in all class robots. Therefore, the parallel-linked robot leg is popular among robot builders in Japan recently.
Feature of Achilles are as follows
1) Achilles is leg parts set using parallel-linked mechanism for KRS-2500 Series servo produced by KONDO CO., LTD.
2) The parallel-linked mechanism of Achilles makes robot body move with stability.
3) Changeable leg size depended on the custom-built robot structure
4) Achilles is just leg parts set, so robot builder can make another robot using their surplus servo and parts with the new set.
5) Achilles seems to be suitable for the leg of light class custom-built robots.
6) Achilles also seems to be suitable for the leg of KHR-3HV or YDH2500.
7) Price: 21,000 Yen (excluding tax)
Demonstration of Achilles, New Parallel-Linked Leg attached to KHR-3HV is as follows;
Last count 4738